The new 2020 large trucks models are rolling out and the improvements to technology, comfort and power are exciting and leading to larger price tags for consumers.
With excellent ratings, durability and resale, the pricing is well worth the cost and in most cases, manufacturers are offering great incentives and discounts to compete in this hot auto market.
2020 Large Truck MSRP Comparison List
- 2020 Chevy Silverado MSRP Range: $28,000 to $57,000
- 2020 Ford F-150 MSRP Range: $28,000 to $71,000
- 2020 Ram 1500 MSRP Range: $32,000 to $58,000
- 2020 GMC Sierra MSRP Range: $29,000 to $59,000
- 2020 Nissan Titan MSRP Range: $30,000 to $58,000
- 2020 Toyota Tundra MSRP Range: $33,000 to $53,000
These ranges will undoubtedly change as the year goes and the battle to be the number 1 selling truck in America continues.
If you’re in the market for a new truck and have one these 2020 models in your sights, remember to price the exact trim model you want and consider waiting for the various holiday sales events dealers run throughout the year to help move inventory.
If you need to make a purchase before than, Kelly Blue Book recommends waiting until the end of the month when dealers are looking to meet sales quotas to possibly get a better deal.